Nonprofit Accounting Software
You help others, let us help you
While your mission statement drives your nonprofit organization’s activities, tight budgets are a never ending concern. Your unique needs set you apart from commercial entities, but your needs are no less complex as you are tasked with providing the maximum services to your constituencies with limited resources. Accounting Software for Nonprofits provides a critical solution to your organization, enabling you to spend more time in the community pursuing your mission. Isn’t that why you got involved in the organization in the first place?Download Brochure
Nonprofit Accounting Software helps you concentrate on what’s important
Traverse Accounting software for Nonprofits provides a robust set of NFP Accounting features in an intuitive, easy to use product. It gives you total integration to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Payroll applications, and has the fund accounting features frequently requested by nonprofit organizations. You’ll have the resources to improve financial management practices, increase flexibility in financial reporting, and streamline your tracking process for expenses.
- Seamlessly export reports to Microsoft Office products such as Word™, Excel™, and Outlook with just a click; easily email your budget or financial statements to the board.
- Create unlimited funds, programs, grants, activities, departments and divisions all in one place with Nonprofit Accounting Software.
- Tag an account as active or inactive so that your chart of accounts does not show inactive accounts, grants, or activities.
- Easily track restricted, temporarily restricted, and unrestricted funds and provide reports on their activity, with automatic creation of due to/from entries as part of the process.
- Save valuable time with cross-fiscal-year reporting for financial reports and grants, conveniently located in the general ledger.
What can Traverse Nonprofit Software do for you?
Additional Nonprofit Accounting Software features:
• Generate statements formatted to satisfy FASB 117 reporting requirements.
• Create financial reports that span multiple fiscal years.
• Perform seamless data imports.
• Use intercompany accounts to simplify transfers between multiple companies.
• Allocate transactions by account segments or account ID.
• Fund accounting option available.
Let Traverse handle your NFP Accounting
No matter what your organization is doing to make a difference, Traverse offers detailed visibility of all your financial information. Whether you’re focused on preserving natural resources in your own backyard or providing medical care around the world, we can help. Not for profit software provides the transparency to keep interested parties in the know, as well as meet all of your required reporting needs.
Nonprofits that NFP accounting software can help:
- Religious and faith-based entities
- Philanthropic and charitable organizations
- Social welfare and community groups
- Educational and research nonprofits
- International agencies and NGO’s
Why a nonprofit organization’s needs are unique
We know that while the accounting needs of commercial companies differ from those of nonprofits, organizations still must take a business-like approach to finance functionality. Non profit accounting software should be flexible enough to handle the requirements of both fund and traditional accounting, be able to streamline budget processes, and meet often complex reporting requirements. It should contain fund accounting software features designed to process, record, and report information from a variety of sources, and allocate expenditures related to the organizational mission. Donor rosters, outstanding pledges from prospective donors, international projects and currencies, management and accounting for multiple projects, varying reporting periods, report requirements for multiple external and internal parties may all come into play based on the needs of the nonprofit. Traverse nonprofit accounting software handles each of these situations with ease.
Focus on what's important
You have plenty to worry about in your organization. With increasing needs, shrinking budgets, limited resources, time constraints, and competition with other nonprofits for donations and volunteers, you want a simple solution to maintain and increase your nonprofit’s success. Traverse not for profit accounting software is the solution you need to continue to impact the world, rather than spend time worrying about fund accounting rules and standards. With a solution in hand, you can focus on delivering better programs and services, finding or strengthening relationships with supporters, or whatever you need to meet and exceed your organizational goals.
Now is the time
Still need more proof that Traverse accounting software for nonprofits is right for your organization? How about the fact that we’re able to address the needs of virtually any sized NFP organization since our solutions are scalable – as you grow Traverse grows with you. You’ll minimize overhead by utilizing a software that can accurately handle all your contributions and produce reports for tax purposes, for your board of directors, or any other need you have. We also partner to integrate with other solutions to ensure your unique needs are met. What more do you need? Take the step to future-proof your organization today.