Take advantage of the mobile revolution
Are you looking for a robust warehouse management and accounting system? Do you need mobile device capabilities in your warehouse, but don’t want to be tied to a system that only works on expensive specialized mobile equipment? With the Advanced Warehouse Management Software (AWMS), your needs are fulfilled.
AWMS brings you the powerful capabilities of TRAVERSE Warehouse Management Software, ensuring that prompt order fulfillment is within your reach. This application dramatically improves efficiency in picking, packing, and shipping orders by streamlining day-to-day activities and maximizing the productivity of your warehouse staff. With added functionality and access to the growing selection, increasing quality, and falling prices of consumer tablets, your warehouse system will be more efficient and cost-effective.
- Touch-friendly screen enhancements
- Touch screen enabled with a tablet-friendly menu structure.
- On-screen buttons and functions have been made larger to provide more efficient workflow on tablets.
- Receiving in the Warehouse
- Load Entire Purchase Order into screen and easily select items to receive by scanning a barcode or touching the detail line item.
- Print item labels on demand during the receiving process.
- Use the new order allocation report to make real-time decisions on what Sales Orders can be fulfilled based on a receipt.
- Picking in the Warehouse
- New release order view allows the warehouse manager to assign orders to be picked as well as keep track of the status of every order being picked in the warehouse in real-time.
- Full order picking traceability using a new Pick Orders function with four new statuses to track an order from the time it is released to be picked, through the picking process, and finally to being staged and ready for packing and shipping.
- Load entire order into the screen and sort by bin to route the picker through the warehouse in an efficient way.
- Move items to a staging area to be packed and shipped.
- Split the warehouse up into zones and assign bins to these zones.
- Group picks by Item ID, Bin, Zone, Order Number or any combination (including location transfers).
- Packing and Shipping in the Warehouse
- Use a separate function for packing and shipping that allows the packer to validate quantities picked to ensure accurate order fulfillment.
- After validation use ‘Fill All’ option to quickly and easily populate the quantities packed.
- Automatically print packing list from the warehouse to complete the final step of the packing and shipping process.
- Consolidate picked items from the packing process to into their respective orders for packing.