Streamlined, intuitive work order software and service management
TRAVERSE Service Director is a comprehensive Work Order Software and service management system for your on-site, depot, or internal company needs. Service Director is designed for a wide range of businesses including installation, repair, maintenance service, manufacturing, and construction companies. In short, Work Order Software empowers you to manage your service calls like never before.
TRAVERSE Service Director’s powerful dispatching capability offers you unparalleled flexibility. Quick entry and scheduling of work orders provides fast, efficient call handling. With Service Director’s work order software command center concept, you can accomplish daily tasks quickly and easily. Flexible customer invoicing for time and materials is available for a single dispatch or a series of dispatches.
The interactive views in Service Director display your company’s information in an adjustable, real-time format, allowing you to search for information and adjust inquiries quickly and easily. With Work Order Software you’ll be able to serve your customers promptly and keep your key service technicians doing what they do best.
Work Order Software features:
- Save time while performing call entry, scheduling, dispatching, parts/labor entry, and billing.
- Create user-defined equipment types, and define multiple warranty periods and service intervals.
- Receive, categorize, and refer opportunities, and analyze your campaigns by optionally assigning values and references.
- Enter or update work orders as a call comes in.
- Maintain parts lists and knowledge base articles.
- Import product information from vendor catalogs.
- Speed entry of similar content into work orders using templates.
- Identify requests covered under warranty and automatically adjust billings accordingly.
- Bill third parties such as manufacturers or insurance companies.
- Track the movement of equipment from one customer site to another, or back to your stock, all while maintaining equipment history.
- Bill dispatches individually, or combine multiple dispatches for a work order onto a single billing.
- View scheduled work orders in a calendar format, with drilldown to details.
- Access street maps of customer sites with a single button using web-based mapping integration.
- Automatically total parts and labor costs against a work order with cost tracking.
- Track customer contracts with the ability to assign work orders to a contract.
- Use Design Studio to customize your work order and service invoice forms.
- Take advantage of full integration to Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and Inventory.