Store, pick, pack, and ship with much less time and effort
With Warehouse Inventory Management Software (WMS), consistently prompt order fulfillment is within your reach. This application dramatically improves efficiency in picking, packing and shipping orders by streamlining day-to-day activities and maximizing the productivity of your warehouse staff.
You can track warehouse inventory items by bins and containers, designating the items that move in and out of inventory. Prepare pick lists for items that need to be picked for sales orders, transfers, material requisitions, and other transaction types. Once a group of items has been extracted, you can print a master picking list that shows the inventory items to be picked.
After picking the items, you can choose to enter shipped quantities either by order number or by item ID. If you are using bin and container tracking, you can indicate the bin and container the items were picked from. Those items are then marked as shipped in interfaced Traverse applications.
Warehouse Management Software features:
- When new inventory items arrive in your warehouse, orders are recorded as they come in.
- You’ll have the flexibility to choose how you receive items: by item ID or by purchase order number.
- Print a report of item quantities to help you determine how best to satisfy item demand.
- Search for orders when you don’t have all the information (for example, you know only the quantity shipped but not the item ID).
- Drill through to view several layers of item detail at one time.
- Identify sources of item demand, track down overages or loss, and view related movement activity.
- View orders released by another user and workstation ID.
- Export released order information to a text file when using handheld devices and import the file into the device for picking inventory items.
- Get more accurate accounting by assigning the costs of transit to either the source or destination location when transferring items between locations.
- Enter adjustments to inventory item quantities due to loss, breakage, or accidental over-shipments.