Plan for the future with real-time data
Most inventory and manufacturing problems would be a lot easier to solve if you could only see them coming. Distribution and materials planning involves managing sales forecasts, creating master schedules, and planning requirements in an effort to balance future supply and demand. Material Requirements Planning helps you to plan for the future, meet market demand, and address your company’s sales plan.
With Requirements Planning Software, you can determine the items you need and when you need to purchase them in order to fulfill the sales goals set in your forecasts.
At the heart of the MRP System is the Requirements Planning reporting, a time-phased glimpse of the future demand for inventory items. Combining the best of both worlds, these reports offer two formats for users: one for those who prefer bucketless reporting, and one for those who prefer the standard Requirements Planning report based on daily, weekly, monthly, or user-defined summaries.
Forecasting can be a challenge, but Requirements Planning Software makes the job easier than ever. Forecasts can be created for individual items, parts, and assemblies based on current history using multiple methodologies. Forecast flexibility is built in at every step of the process.
Material Requirements Planning features:
- The TRAVERSE Material Requirements Planning System (MRP System) and Distribution Requirements Planning Software (DRP Software) applications have been merged into a single application simply called Requirements Planning.
- Tailor your interface and create unlimited user-defined fields using the TRAVERSE Design Studio.
- Blanket orders help you manage contract or long-term delivery orders for your customers when interfaced to sales order.
- Requirements Planning Interactive Views with grid, graphical, and detail drill-down.
- Bucketless or user-definable buckets provided.
- Lead time management.
- Component pegging.
- Automatic purchase requisition generation.
- Sales forecast maintenance.
- Master schedule maintenance.
- Optional interface to BOM/Kitting.