Improve efficiency and productivity regardless of the size of your channel
Distribution Software allows you to penetrate new markets, maintain customer loyalty, and improve your ability to serve your existing customers. With the Distribution Management System, the Traverse ERP suite will help you make informed buying and selling decisions, improve customer service, save money, and ensure future profitability.
- Integrate and automate your distribution management
- Increase your supply chain visibility
- Reduce costs and increase margins
- Manage inventory across multiple locations
- Integrate scales and other hardware
- Attach regulatory and compliance reports
|Request a Demo||Download Brochure|
What can Traverse do for you?
As a distribution business, you are well aware of the many critical business processes. With inventory as the heart of your business, you need to effectively track your inventory, identify your best products, and understand all of your purchase/sales cycles. With Traverse Inventory Management Software, not only will you gain these vital abilities, but you will also be able to spot seasonal demand patterns, summarize the value of the items you have on hand, and summarize the profit on items sold during the year.
- Custom define labels, optionally with bar code
- Real-time updates
- Unlimited units of measure with conversion factors
- Complete material requisition system
Distribution companies know how important it is to effectively define, build and sell kitted inventory items. Traverse Bill of Materials/Kitting gives your business the ability to mix and match related assemblies into a single kit. Effectively determine whether you have enough stock to assemble an order, or use the "available to build" function to determine how many of any given item you can build for your customers.
- Enter builds before, during, or after the fact
- Maintain accurate inventory quantities for your assemblies or raw materials
- Compare anticipated costs with actual costs associated with similar assemblies
- Relieve materials and receive finished goods in one process.
We know that there is more to order entry than meets the eye. Your business needs a proficient system for picking, tracking and billing. With Traverse Sales Order you get a host of features to improve your flexibility and efficiency. Sales Order Software will help keep your customers happy by handling their orders promptly and accurately. Print an online invoice or packing slip with just one click.
Sales Order features:
- Enter transactions at any point in the life-cycle: Quote, New Order or Invoice
- Unlimited number of line items on a transaction
- Quickly convert quotes to orders and order to invoices without duplicate entry
- One-click access to product availability lookup
Traverse Purchase Order makes it easy to keep a watchful eye on the goods and services your company receives. With Purchase Order Software you will gain the power to take charge of your purchase order processing from the moment you decide to buy through the time the order is fully received and invoiced. You'll be able to detect shortages and incorrect invoices so that you only pay for the items you've received. Rest easy knowing that you can specify, confirm, and track every detail of an order you place with a vendor and indicate how you would like your goods shipped.
Purchase Order features:
- Supports lot number and serial tracking
- Scheduled delivery reporting
- Flexible order inquiry finds new, in-process or completed orders from on functions
- Requested ship dates by line item
Bring inventory management to your warehouse floor with Warehouse Management Software and get precise inventory handling and dramatically improve your efficiency in picking, packing and shipping orders by maximizing the productivity of your warehouse personnel. Warehouse Management Software can be loaded onto data collection devices that use the Pocket PC or Windows mobile operating system, providing real-time, wireless updates from the dock, warehouse, or production floor to your Traverse database. Receive, issuing product to and from the production floor, oder fulfillment, physical inventory made easy with Traverse Warehouse Management
Warehouse Management features:
- Enter adjustments to inventory item quantities due to loss, breakage, or accidental overshipments
- Print a report of item quantities to help you determine how best to satisfy item demand
- Identify sources of demand, track down overages or loss, and view related movement activity
- View inventory item quantities for locations, bins, and containers
Forecasting can be challenging at times, but with Distribution Requirements Planning your future forecasting will be headache-free. Use Requirements Planning Software to determine the items you need and when you need to purchase them in order to fulfill the sales goals set forth in your forecasts. Forecasts can be automatically created for individual items based on current history using multiple methodologies.
Requirements Planning features:
- Flexible reporting formats: bucketless and standard reporting based on daily, weekly, or monthly summaries
- DRP inquiry with grid, graphical, and detail drilldown
- Automatic purchase requisition generation
- Optional interface with BOM/Kitting
Can your products be packaged in a variety of ways? Traverse Configurator helps you guide your users through the product configuration process. By offering simple questions based on rules and constraints for the items and services being ordered, Configurator is the easy way to configure and create new sales orders and service repair jobs.
- Enter complex orders with minimal training
- Use customer-specific configurations
- Automatically show customer upsell options