Accounting Software and Integrated ERP for your business
Gathering all of your financial information in one system has never been easier with accounting software and business management solutions from Open Systems. Whether your business is established or new, your system for accounting can be up running easily and quickly, helping you make more informed buying and selling decisions, improve customer service, save money, and ensure profitability into the future.Request a Demo
Real-time financial accounting software and business intelligence
Accounting Software allows you to meet the demands and challenges facing businesses change every day. Whether you’re trying to reduce costs or manage compliance mandates, you must respond quickly to changes in your industry while meeting the demands of your customers. Open Systems offers you complete ERP software with a fully-integrated Accounting System to exceed all of your accounting, manufacturing, distribution and enterprise resource planning needs and everything in between.
- Insight to capitalize on new opportunities
- Adaptable applications customized to your specific needs
- Maximized efficiency and productivity
- Interactive dashboards for easier decision making
- An affordable solution to deploy, to adapt to changes, and to maintain your accounting systems
- Powerful and customizable reporting
What can TRAVERSE Accounting Software do for you?
The center of your accounting management system, General Ledger provides powerful divisional and departmental functions. Maintain your journal, log recurring entries, generate audit trails, and create custom financial statements.
With General Ledger at the center of your financial accounting management system, you can:
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time.
- Export financial statements, and drill down as needed to supporting information.
Track obligations to suppliers, control cash flow, and speed data entry with the accounting applications in Accounts Payable. Produce a wide array of predesigned reports, and take advantage of the flexibility to pay all invoices, prepay selected vendors, or split invoices for payment.
With Accounts Payable helping you prioritize your payments, you can:
- Save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
- Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers.
- Manage your expenses efficiently and keep your accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates.
- Assess your financial position by producing timely reports.
Manage your cash, know your customers, and analyze performance and trends with Accounts Receivable. Assign active or inactive status to your customers, use drill-down functionality to see source transactions from inquiry screens, and save time with batch processing capabilities.
With Accounts Receivable’s flexible cash flow management options, you will:
- Produce timely reports to identify your best customers and stay on top of sales patterns.
- Track every aspect of your sales and receivables in a timely manner, improve the inflow of cash, and make the most of sales trends.
- Evaluate your cash discounts program and spot delinquent accounts early.
Complete all of your payroll processing tasks with Payroll. Track hourly and salaried employee wages, print checks, manage sick and vacation accruals, and produce timely W-2 reports.
With Payroll helping you simplify payday, you can:
- Analyze payroll expenses and employee productivity to help control costs and review expense distribution.
- Produce detailed reports to help you plan and generate a budget.
- Maintain detailed records with clear audit trails, and keep up to date with tax law changes.
Manage your entire human resource management work-flow process from new employee hiring, orientation, benefits, performance, compensation, reviews, and training. Available with optional, seamless integration to the TRAVERSE payroll module.
With Human Resources, you'll have maximum security of confidential employee data featuring:
- Employee skill sets and education tracking
- Simplified benefits tracking
- Employee performance evaluation reminders and tracking
From ACH transactions to direct deposit of payroll checks, from Positive Pay support to Magnetic Ink Character Recognition capabilities, Banking provides a total solution for secure electronic banking.
While taking advantage of Banking’s advanced features, you can:
- Reduce time and errors by automatically clearing transactions with bank-provided reconciliation data.
- Quickly serve customers and vendors by creating and importing ACH files for delivery of electronic payments and payments received.
- Set up a credit card-type bank to simplify statement reconciliation; the bank tracks charges, payments, adjustments, and transfers.
Reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts with Bank Reconciliation. Track an unlimited number of bank accounts, void checks before they are sent or after they are posted, and review total debits posted to General Ledger for each period.
When you use Bank Reconciliation to streamline your accounting processes, you can:
- Define information for processing ACH payments to vendors and from customers for streamlined, simplified processing.
- Set up as many base and foreign currency bank accounts as you need, including routing codes for electronic payments, positive pay codes, check formats and other ACH information.
- Automatically create entries in General Ledger for adjustment and transfer transactions.
Fixed Assets gives you the power to analyze the tax and cash-flow implications of assets and track their valuation and depreciation. Stay up to date using the provided set of IRS-supplied depreciation tables, as well as MACRS, ACRS, straight line, sum-of-the-year digits, and declining balance recovery method support.
With Fixed Assets helping you make capital decisions, you will:
- Use forecasting tools to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies.
- Meet tax reporting requirements with a full range of financial and management reports.
- Track the difference between estimated depreciable and actual service life and calculate the cost or proceeds from the retirement of an asset.